Although that might change once I get over these two weeks. I'm currently taking a two-week intensive course on radiation protection at Nuklear Malaysia. So after the class is done, I'll get myself registered for the exam and hopefully (fingers crossed), I'll be able to obtain the certification to become a Radiation Protection Officer (RPO). I have a mixture of in awe + happy + freaking out that I'm taking such a qualification. I think it's a good career move, though. Especially since it's a professional qualification, and I think Malaysia is well on her way to have more nuclear based applications in the future, especially in medicine.
So anyway, here are all the other updates:
- Kalafina's third album. I HAS IT. Haha... yeah, I think I recall posting that I'd be pre-ordering this CD. And that I certainly did. It just arrived today, so I'm still in the process of listening to the songs. Unfortunately, I'm still in training period (every day 8.30am - 5pm) so I don't have time to scan all the lovely pics from the booklet. If say.... by this weekend (?) or next week, I find nobody sharing the album over at jpop_uploads, I'll rip mine and post it there. I plan to scan the booklet anyway for my own keeping, so if I upload it, it will most definitely include the booklet scans.
- Oh yeah, I got the First Press Bonus, so I got this mousepad. It's pretty, but it's kinda small ><
- Decided one day to randomly watch an episode of Natsume Yuujinchou San. And got hooked instantly XD And began a Natsume Yuujinchou marathon of the first 2 seasons. And bought Natsume Yuujinchou manga Vol 8 at Kinokuniya (haha... yes, I'm extreme). I have a penchant for this type of slice of life anime... even if it does involve youkai :P
- Talking about extremes... I got hooked reading this manga called Black Bird. Finished reading whatever is scanlated, and I got hooked, bewitched, enchanted, mesmerized, and all the other similar meaning words you care to list from a thesaurus ----- to go download all the raw scans I could find of this manga. Found out I could only get until Vol 12 of the Japanese scans, so I went and bought Vol 13 and 14 (the latest) from Kinokuniya so that I can read the story. And yes, it's in Japanese. The Viz releases are only up to Vol 10. I can't wait so long for the official English version, so I bought the Japanese ones. I'm amazed at myself sometimes ><
- Went to KLCC a few weeks ago, and managed to spend up to a few hundred ringgit on just books --- at Kinokuniya and Bookfest Malaysia (they were holding it at the Convention Centre there). Cheap books on sale. I just went @_@ oooh, what to choose, what to choose? And bought like, a bunch of stuff + manga. No idea when I'll finish this bunch XD
Uh, so sorry. Felt like in my absence of posts, I'm making it up with these incoherent updates. Anyway, I'll try to catch up with what everyone's up to :)